| This article is under the scope of the Miscellaneous Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|This article has been nominated for merging with: Possible list of Regular Show games|
Because: Would work better in a list like that.
Please discuss this article's possible merging here.
A Bunch of Baby Ducks
There are two different modes in the game. Story Mode has the player following the main mission; to get Rigby's baby ducks back from the evil Duck Collector by flying from car to car on the Mother Duck, while Free Mode challenges the player to fly as far as possible without crashing. The controls are simple: left click to fly up into the air and again to land. You may also click again (before landing) to fly back up, thus double-clicking quickly is a good way to maintain height. However, there is an energy bar on the screen, and if it drains out, Mother Duck will be forced to drop instantly. You must land on the top of a car to continue - land on the ground and the Mother Duck will crash. The more cars you fly past in a single flight, the more points you will get. Throughout the game are 2 different items. A can of soda will replenish the Mother Duck's energy, allowing for further flight. The second is a rocket, which throws Mordecai and Rigby at maximum height, replenishes 25% energy, and flies you past 10 cars. There are also obstacles; a crow and a swarm of bees. Hitting either is the same as running out of energy - you'll be forced to drop. However, it is possible to still land on a car. In Story Mode, there is a time limit. Mordecai and Rigby must get to the duck collector's truck within 30 minutes, or he will get away. However, Mordecai and Rigby will suffer a 3-minute penalty every time they crash. The game is over when Mordecai and Rigby reach the truck, in which case the game is won, or if time runs out, in which case the game is lost. In the case of Free Mode, the game ends when Mordecai and Rigby crash.
- Right Brothers: Clear 40 cars in a single flight (Either mode)
- The Power: Grab 3 energy power-ups (Story mode)
- Rocket Rider: Grab 2 rockets in a single flight (Free mode)
- Wing Ding: Score 50,000 points (Free mode)
- Hunting the Hunter: Beat the game with more than 6 minutes left (Story mode)
- Close Call: Mystery badge
- "Aw, man..."
- "Dude, I'm fading..."
- "Man, not cool!"
- "Aw, what?"
- "Can't. Continue."
- "I don't get...cake? Uhh..."
- "I wanna go home!"
- "Low batteries..."
- "Oh, come on!"
- "Uhh! The pain!"
- "Uh, uh...uhh."
- "You're killing me!"
- This is the 2nd game to have the characters speak. The first was Nightmare-athon.
- Additionally, it is the first game to have the "Hm, hm" catchphrase in it.
- This has the UK editions of Rigby saying "You're killing me!" from "Just Set Up the Chairs" and Mordecai saying "Yeahuhhh!" from "Rigby's Body".
- The game is based on the episode "A Bunch of Baby Ducks".