| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Occupation:||Brings people bad luck|
|Voiced by:||James Hong|
|Appears in:||"Fortune Cookie"|
The Warlock is the main antagonist in "Fortune Cookie", and has only appeared in this episode.
He wears a tall brown hat with a red brim and a gold piece in the middle of it, a maroon robe with a red catfish on it, and a red fanny pack with two black dragons and the zipper, which represents sharp jaws. He also has a long black beard and long, sharp grey fingernails. He resembles Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China. He can suck everything he gets into his fanny pack. When Benson and Rigby switched fortunes, the Warlock disappeared, and the Park was restored.
- A "warlock" is a male witch.
- Benson refers to him as "the guy with the fanny pack".
- The Warlock is voiced by James Hong, who also voices the Waiter.
- He could be a parody of his voice actor Hong's previous character Lo Pan from the John Carpenter action film Big Trouble in Little China.
- He is the third wizard seen in Regular Show. The first was the Wizard and the second was Halloween Wizard.
- He is also seen in the battle of the behemoths with the wizard.