| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
For the one seen in Grave Sights, see here.
|Occupation:||Movie Shack Hut Employee|
|Voiced by:||Roger Craig Smith|
|First appearance:||"Brain Eraser"|
|Latest appearance:||"Daddy Issues"|
VG appears in "Brain Eraser". Rigby goes to ask him for a copy of Good Cop, Sad Cop, but VG is too addicted to an anime video (Planet Chasers: Starlight Excellent) to answer him. Later on in the episode, he is seen again after Mordecai, Skips, and Rigby erase the image of Pops naked, saying that he doesn't want to go back to reality because he likes the idea of not having to work for the rest of his life. He's voiced by Roger Craig Smith.
- "Brain Eraser"
- "That's My Television"
- "The Thanksgiving Special"
- "Skips in the Saddle"
- "Daddy Issues"
- He is later revealed to have had his mind erased from watching the anime tape like Mordecai.
- He was most likely fired for being lazy (a slacker), which is further evident to the fact that a new employee appears in "Grave Sights".
- His appearance in the shop is a worker with some stubble and long black hair. His appearance inside Mordecai's Memories is a worker with a clean face and short hair.
- If you look closely on the right in "That's My Television" when Mordecai and Rigby won, you can see him there. He was later killed along with the RGB2 fans.
- He later appears in "Skips in the Saddle" among the audience of the dating show, despite his supposed death in the previous episode he appeared in.
- VG actually presents today worlds people in episode "Brain Eraser"