| This article is under the scope of the Item Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
It is a large cheeseburger, cooked into a larger burger with two other burgers for buns. There are layers of cheese, Himalayan Ketchup, and other buns also inside.
It is made by stuffing a cheeseburger inside a cheeseburger and using two deep fried cheeseburgers as buns. Then the special Himalayan Ketchup is added.
According to Muscle Man, the Idaho Style Ulti-Meatum is where the burger is made the same way, but with a whole bag of chips in it as well.
- The name is a reference of the word "ultimatum", which means "demanding change".
- The burger is mostly influenced by the YouTube web show Epic Meal Time.
- At the end of "The Best Burger in the World", Ajay Maldonaldo says Mordecai and Rigby are lucky because they got the last burgers of the century, but Benson ends up eating both of them, saying that they were right about the burgers being the best.
- Benson has the good fortune of being the only person to have more than one burger due to eating Mordecai's and Rigby's, as well as the last person to ever have one due to the Grill 'Em Up Truck rolling into the Crash Pit at the end of the episode (See Fortune Cookie for proof of luck).
- One restaurant actuauly made this a thing with a limited supply,Behold the Ulti-Meatum!