FANDOM


  • NotShemp
    NotShemp closed this thread because:
    It already happened so there's no need to discuss it more.
    21:05, August 27, 2015
      • DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN!!! Yeah i actually totally saw this coming.  
        Loading editor
    • Well,,on the positive side, it looks like we'll be getting a "Big Lebowski" homage or at least shout-out, considering the way Mordecai is dressed.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe he did something in Not Great Double Date that CJ did not find out about until the wedding?

        Loading editor
    • Contributorlatino wrote:
      Maybe he did something in Not Great Double Date that CJ did not find out about until the wedding?

      I bet he kissed Margaret again when Cj wasn't around.

        Loading editor
    • Niksantino wrote:
      Contributorlatino wrote:
      Maybe he did something in Not Great Double Date that CJ did not find out about until the wedding?
      I bet he kissed Margaret again when Cj wasn't around.

      Looking at Mordecais phone in the preview clip, Margaret Called him four times so i'm betting the break up must have involved something the two did.  

        Loading editor
    • On a GOOD note, did anyone notice when Rigby said "i've been busy", his eyes darted over to Eileen? Hmmmm....

        Loading editor
    • Yeah he seems to spending a pretty good amount of time with her

        Loading editor
    • Gosh, this makes me so sad. I was really hoping they could solve the problem and be together.

        Loading editor
    • Benson called him more than Margaret and Rigby did combined (just to point that out)

        Loading editor
    • If the site said "Mordecai ends up with who!?" and CJ dumped him at the wedding, isn't that saying that he wasn't gonna end up with any of the girsl?

        Loading editor
    • Contributorlatino wrote:
      If the site said "Mordecai ends up with who!?" and CJ dumped him at the wedding, isn't that saying that he wasn't gonna end up with any of the girsl?

      I think he'll end up with somebody

        Loading editor
    • Niksantino wrote:
      Contributorlatino wrote:
      If the site said "Mordecai ends up with who!?" and CJ dumped him at the wedding, isn't that saying that he wasn't gonna end up with any of the girsl?
      I think he'll end up with somebody

      Maybe this will finally show the real reason why Mordecai was not supposed to kiss CJ in New Years Kiss.

        Loading editor
    • at this point I dont care,get rid of either one,just give us normal regular show episodes!

        Loading editor
    • Chickenpeter wrote:
      at this point I dont care,get rid of either one,just give us normal regular show episodes!

      After the bomb is done, things will get back to normal

        Loading editor
    • Wow, that's one hell of a spoiler to release before the episode airs. Did its job though, count me in.

        Loading editor
    • Also, he was missing for two weeks and that didn't raise any alarms? No wonder no one noticed Thomas was a spy.

        Loading editor
    • I think i know what's going to happen in dumped at the alter to make CJ break up with Mordecai. Starla will say in her toast how Mordecai was dating her to help her get back together with Muscle Man, CJ will freak out again, go into storm mode, destroy the ceremony, then after calming down, she'll tell Mordecai it's over.

        Loading editor
    • MordoJohn wrote:
      I think i know what's going to happen in dumped at the alter to make CJ break up with Mordecai. Starla will say in her toast how Mordecai was dating her to help her get back together with Muscle Man, CJ will freak out again, go into storm mode, destroy the ceremony, then after calming down, she'll tell Mordecai it's over.

      I don't think Starla would have anything to do with the break up, it just wouldn't make sense. I think it's something Mordecai and Margaret did.

        Loading editor
    • Wattamack4 wrote:
      GonkhNation wrote:
      Also, he was missing for two weeks and that didn't raise any alarms? No wonder no one noticed Thomas was a spy.
      Well, to be fair, he was an intern, and as Thomas described himself, everyone is oblivious to what the intern does in front of them.


      Lol, true. I just thought it'd be hilarious if him and his Russian intel guys were installing those giant rocket boosters while the others were having morning meeting or something and no one bothered to look left.

        Loading editor
    • I predict that at the wedding ceremony, in a last-ditch effort to stay together with CJ, Mordecai will propose to her. CJ will say no and instead break up with Mordecai, leading Mordecai into a state of depression that takes him to this mysterious "Dumptown". From the preview pic, it looks almost as if Mordecai is happy in this state, so maybe he gets brainwashed into living in this state of dissaray, forgetting all past memories.of his friends and family.

        Loading editor
    • I think she'll break up with him to protect him from her, the last thing she said was how she almost killed people at her last freakout.

        Loading editor
    • Grayman44 wrote:
      I think she'll break up with him to protect him from her, the last thing she said was how she almost killed people at her last freakout.

      Yeah, I'd go with this one too. Parts of me hope they don't use it though; it feels too easy.

      It'll be like; So that's the reason why they had CJ freak out during 1000th Chopper Flight Party. Not to flesh out her flaws so she can deal with them and grow as a character, but so she can feel guilty about it and use it as a reason to break up with Mordecai without making either of them look bad. I dunno, I guess it's respectful enough to the characters. Not sure how else they would go about it.

        Loading editor
    • GonkhNation wrote:
      Grayman44 wrote:
      I think she'll break up with him to protect him from her, the last thing she said was how she almost killed people at her last freakout.
      Yeah, I'd go with this one too. Parts of me hope they don't use it though; it feels too easy.

      It'll be like; So that's the reason why they had CJ freak out during 1000th Chopper Flight Party. Not to flesh out her flaws so she can deal with them and grow as a character, but so she can feel guilty about it and use it as a reason to break up with Mordecai without making either of them look bad. I dunno, I guess it's respectful enough to the characters. Not sure how else they would go about it.

      Or Mordecai betrays her again by kissing Margaret, which I can see happening.

        Loading editor
    • Niksantino wrote:
      GonkhNation wrote:
      Grayman44 wrote:
      I think she'll break up with him to protect him from her, the last thing she said was how she almost killed people at her last freakout.
      Yeah, I'd go with this one too. Parts of me hope they don't use it though; it feels too easy.

      It'll be like; So that's the reason why they had CJ freak out during 1000th Chopper Flight Party. Not to flesh out her flaws so she can deal with them and grow as a character, but so she can feel guilty about it and use it as a reason to break up with Mordecai without making either of them look bad. I dunno, I guess it's respectful enough to the characters. Not sure how else they would go about it.

      Or Mordecai betrays her again by kissing Margaret.


      If so we're gonna have to put a counter on that thing. Since when did Mordecai become such a ladies man? O3o

        Loading editor
    • GonkhNation wrote:
      Niksantino wrote:
      GonkhNation wrote:
      Grayman44 wrote:
      I think she'll break up with him to protect him from her, the last thing she said was how she almost killed people at her last freakout.
      Yeah, I'd go with this one too. Parts of me hope they don't use it though; it feels too easy.

      It'll be like; So that's the reason why they had CJ freak out during 1000th Chopper Flight Party. Not to flesh out her flaws so she can deal with them and grow as a character, but so she can feel guilty about it and use it as a reason to break up with Mordecai without making either of them look bad. I dunno, I guess it's respectful enough to the characters. Not sure how else they would go about it.

      Or Mordecai betrays her again by kissing Margaret.

      If so we're gonna have to put a counter on that thing. Since when did Mordecai become such a ladies man? O3o

      He needs to make up his mind on who he wants to be with.

        Loading editor
    • so rigby been busy for two weeks to not notice that morndo was gone??? it look like he was having way too much fun with eileen

      i got feeling they are setting up for the movie

        Loading editor
    • GASP.

      Jk

        Loading editor
    • Well, now I'm excited to see how MM and Starla's wedding is gonna turn out.

        Loading editor
    • Me too, and if Mordecai gets back together with Margeret.

        Loading editor
    • What if mordecai left because he was upset with CJ and then ran into margaret and they got back together and they were in hiding because CJ was looking for them... plot twist

        Loading editor
    • IVESEEN EVERYEPISODE wrote:
      What if mordecai left because he was upset with CJ and then ran into margaret and they got back together and they were in hiding because CJ was looking for them... plot twist

      I do not understand if this was the case he would have to think that shes a psycho to go back to margaret or margaret has to say some big things to change mordecais mind

        Loading editor
    • Jarrett.cox.10 wrote:

      IVESEEN EVERYEPISODE wrote:
      What if mordecai left because he was upset with CJ and then ran into margaret and they got back together and they were in hiding because CJ was looking for them... plot twist

      I do not understand if this was the case he would have to think that shes a psycho to go back to margaret or margaret has to say some big things to change mordecais mind

      Or Mordecai likes her back and is either denying those feelings or doesn't recognize them.

        Loading editor
    • Regularshowfan54 wrote:

      Jarrett.cox.10 wrote:

      IVESEEN EVERYEPISODE wrote:
      What if mordecai left because he was upset with CJ and then ran into margaret and they got back together and they were in hiding because CJ was looking for them... plot twist
      I do not understand if this was the case he would have to think that shes a psycho to go back to margaret or margaret has to say some big things to change mordecais mind
      Or Mordecai likes her back and is either denying those feelings or doesn't recognize them.

      well if im correct mordecai in the middle of the episode might run into her and she tries to make things right again and mordecai tries and agrees 

        Loading editor
    • Jarrett.cox.10 wrote:

      Regularshowfan54 wrote:

      Jarrett.cox.10 wrote:

      IVESEEN EVERYEPISODE wrote:
      What if mordecai left because he was upset with CJ and then ran into margaret and they got back together and they were in hiding because CJ was looking for them... plot twist
      I do not understand if this was the case he would have to think that shes a psycho to go back to margaret or margaret has to say some big things to change mordecais mind
      Or Mordecai likes her back and is either denying those feelings or doesn't recognize them.

      well if im correct mordecai in the middle of the episode might run into her and she tries to make things right again and mordecai tries and agrees 

      In "Dumped At The Altar"?

        Loading editor
    • i dont know

        Loading editor
    • Regularshowfan54
      Regularshowfan54 removed this reply because:
      Contains swearing
      12:31, June 24, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Emikolve20! wrote:

      Regularshowfan54 wrote:

      Jarrett.cox.10 wrote:

      Regularshowfan54 wrote:

      Jarrett.cox.10 wrote:

      IVESEEN EVERYEPISODE wrote:
      What if mordecai left because he was upset with CJ and then ran into margaret and they got back together and they were in hiding because CJ was looking for them... plot twist
      I do not understand if this was the case he would have to think that shes a psycho to go back to margaret or margaret has to say some big things to change mordecais mind
      Or Mordecai likes her back and is either denying those feelings or doesn't recognize them.

      well if im correct mordecai in the middle of the episode might run into her and she tries to make things right again and mordecai tries and agrees 

      In "Dumped At The Altar"?

      what's up with everybody wanting Mordecai and Margaret back together I don't want to be mean or anything but Margaret NEEDS to move on this is what I was talking about the female protagonist/antagonist is trying to broke up the stardust lovers(Mordecai and CJ) this means that Mordo is in the middle of it. remember how Margaret say that she want to start 'over', how she still feels weird around Mordecai and Mordecai was glad that she 'happy' and didn't fuck things up in fact I think Margaret is going to do something really 'bad' that it'll called Mordecai and CJ to break up ANOTHER MISUNDERSTAND FOR A ANOTHER PAST BITCH. like I say sorry Margaret/MxM lovers that's how most of the female character end up when there still in love with the protagonist they are eager to get want the most desire but sadly they can't get it because its gone.

      "You never know until it's gone" (in Margaret's case she lost Mordecai) for Mordecai he does love CJ with all of his heart and soul to make sure she's happy, safe and healthy. Same with CJ like in some episodes CJ has been on the same boat like Mordecai did. On top of that Mordecai had he's heartbroken multiple times and Mordecai doesn't want to be on that boat anymore. that's why Mordecai and CJ's relationship is so strong on the 'Real Date' episode shows their love for one and another. I hope is didn't offended anyone because this is just my honest opinion. so I prey that its not going to be another misunderstanding or Margaret is going being the lovesick character that is eager to have Mordecai to herself.

      Well we know that Mordo and CJ are gonna break up, but we don't know how yet. Margaret will most likely be a factor in it. Also, I respect your opinion, but you cannot swear on the forums :/

        Loading editor
    • ehh im just gonna find out

        Loading editor
    • Same. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

        Loading editor
    • BTW im thinking this is the story in "dumptown USA"

        Loading editor
    • They break up during Dumped at the Altar

        Loading editor
    • wondering he gets some messages from margaret so she has to be in one part

        Loading editor
    • Once I had a dream where Mordecai becomes a transvestite/tranny. The reason why, well you don't wanna know.

        Loading editor
    • Well they took a break in the most recent episode and he didn't seem that sad, so I wonder what happened to him now.

        Loading editor
    • Maria4647 wrote: Well they took a break in the most recent episode and he didn't seem that sad, so I wonder what happened to him now.

      Yeah he didn't look depressed at all. We'll have to see tmrw

        Loading editor
    • This is kinda off topic, but why did Benson have a broken leg in "Lunch Break"? It seemed pointless. Or did I miss something?

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Bugs wrote: This is kinda off topic, but why did Benson have a broken leg in "Lunch Break"? It seemed pointless. Or did I miss something?

      Here's the thread-http://regularshow.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:90046

        Loading editor
    • Thanks

        Loading editor
    • Will CJ return with Mordecai and have a relationship with Margaret?

        Loading editor
    • Gerardo mendez wrote:
      Will CJ return with Mordecai and have a relationship with Margaret?

      The better question what happens now cause honestly we dont know his version of "break"

        Loading editor
    • Jarrett.cox.10 wrote:
      Gerardo mendez wrote:
      Will CJ return with Mordecai and have a relationship with Margaret?
      The better question what happens now cause honestly we dont know his version of "break"

      The fact that Mordecai said that they were going to take some time and he didn't say they broke up gives me the feeling we are still going to see CJ on te show.

        Loading editor
    • RegularFangirl wrote:

      Jarrett.cox.10 wrote:
      Gerardo mendez wrote:
      Will CJ return with Mordecai and have a relationship with Margaret?
      The better question what happens now cause honestly we dont know his version of "break"

      The fact that Mordecai said that they were going to take some time and he didn't say they broke up gives me the feeling we are still going to see CJ on te show.

      thank you and I'm getting the feeling that it's one of these misunderstandings again.

        Loading editor
    • Jarrett.cox.10 wrote:
      Gerardo mendez wrote:
      Will CJ return with Mordecai and have a relationship with Margaret?
      The better question what happens now cause honestly we dont know his version of "break"

      i really just want to know exactly what was said in that quick conversation they had before CJ rode away on her bike. That conversation will answer so many of my questions. 

        Loading editor
    • I have a feeling there gonna have a episode that makes this love triangle finally ends most likely bad 

        Loading editor
    • Anyone know when season 7 will be released or aired once again? I think this is the first of the current CN shows to reach season 7 or their new season,as of adventure time doesnt reach it, and gumball barely in the 4th season

        Loading editor
    • Regularshowfan54 wrote:

      Emikolve20! wrote:

      Regularshowfan54 wrote:

      Jarrett.cox.10 wrote:

      Regularshowfan54 wrote:

      Jarrett.cox.10 wrote:

      IVESEEN EVERYEPISODE wrote:
      What if mordecai left because he was upset with CJ and then ran into margaret and they got back together and they were in hiding because CJ was looking for them... plot twist
      I do not understand if this was the case he would have to think that shes a psycho to go back to margaret or margaret has to say some big things to change mordecais mind
      Or Mordecai likes her back and is either denying those feelings or doesn't recognize them.

      well if im correct mordecai in the middle of the episode might run into her and she tries to make things right again and mordecai tries and agrees 

      In "Dumped At The Altar"?

      what's up with everybody wanting Mordecai and Margaret back together I don't want to be mean or anything but Margaret NEEDS to move on this is what I was talking about the female protagonist/antagonist is trying to broke up the stardust lovers(Mordecai and CJ) this means that Mordo is in the middle of it. remember how Margaret say that she want to start 'over', how she still feels weird around Mordecai and Mordecai was glad that she 'happy' and didn't fuck things up in fact I think Margaret is going to do something really 'bad' that it'll called Mordecai and CJ to break up ANOTHER MISUNDERSTAND FOR A ANOTHER PAST ISSUE. like I say sorry Margaret/MxM lovers that's how most of the female character end up when there still in love with the protagonist they are eager to get want the most desire but sadly they can't get it because its gone.

      "You never know until it's gone" (in Margaret's case she lost Mordecai) for Mordecai he does love CJ with all of his heart and soul to make sure she's happy, safe and healthy. Same with CJ like in some episodes CJ has been on the same boat like Mordecai did. On top of that Mordecai had he's heartbroken multiple times and Mordecai doesn't want to be on that boat anymore. that's why Mordecai and CJ's relationship is so strong on the 'Real Date' episode shows their love for one and another. I hope is didn't offended anyone because this is just my honest opinion. so I prey that its not going to be another misunderstanding or Margaret is going being the lovesick character that is eager to have Mordecai to herself.

      Well we know that Mordo and CJ are gonna break up, but we don't know how yet. Margaret will most likely be a factor in it. Also, I respect your opinion, but you cannot swear on the forums :/

      sorry that I swear I got angry to the fact that they always put Mordecai and CJ on the drama plenty for a few episodes now.

        Loading editor
    • If CJ gave back the her gift from Real Date then Mordecai probably did break up with her and hopefully did understand that he doesn't need a girl to be happy

        Loading editor
    • Contributorlatino wrote:
      If CJ gave back the her gift from Real Date then Mordecai probably did break up with her and hopefully did understand that he doesn't need a girl to be happy

      well for a while

        Loading editor
    • I honestly think that the storywriters of Regular Show are going to take a break from Mordecai's love interests and such. Now opens up to a huge opportunity to make some other episodes with different themes. Although I am sure that eventually, whether it be the ne xt episode or the next fifteenth episode, they will continue on with Mordecai's love interest topic. It can't just end. So something is going to happen.

        Loading editor
    • When Mordecai said "taking a break" did he mean he was not gonna try and get with anyone for a while, or that he was just not gonna get with her until later? I think he is not gonna get with anyone for a while.

        Loading editor
    • what i think why cj gave the bracelet back to mordecai so he can remember her later on if he thinks hes ready to see cj again mordecai well say you want to start over and cj will be like :,) of course mordo they go to movies later 2 years or more mordecai wants to ask cj to get married with her and cj will cry that it finally happen i dont know i just want to see that happen

        Loading editor
    • Whe he said that he and CJ are taking a break, it most likely meant that they officially broke up so they could feel free to spend time with whoever they want without any awkwardness and then see if they get back together or not. 

      I personally hope they don't get back together because even though it has suprisingly risen in popularity, that ship is what started the drama in the first place, and we have had enough of that.

      He is probably gonna be single until New Years Eve, and then he will find someone else who will be unanimously liked by all fans

        Loading editor
    • Here's what I think. Mordecai and CJ are just taking a break from eachother and maybe they might be back together again.

        Loading editor
    • The won't, I hope

        Loading editor
    • Contributorlatino wrote:
      The won't, I hope

      What do you mean?

        Loading editor
    • Cooljoe01 wrote:
      Contributorlatino wrote:
      The won't, I hope
      What do you mean?

      He said that he hopes Mordecai and CJ won't break up. In my opinion, I would be okay if they broke up, because before they were together, when Mordecai was with Margaret, this show seemed to be a little better.

        Loading editor
    • I mean that I hope they won't get back together, Margaret is the one girl he most fought for, and he was the one and only guy she could ever have

      And now that everyone in every opinion is split in half, we shouldn't have anymore of those two girls putting drama in comedy

        Loading editor
    • Contributorlatino wrote:
      I mean that I hope they won't get back together, Margaret is the one girl he most fought for, and he was the one and only guy she could ever have

      And now that everyone in every opinion is split in half, we shouldn't have anymore of those two girls putting drama in comedy

      How about this:NO GETTING BACK TOGETHER. and send this to sean and gerardo:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4jIlFwuLU

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.