FANDOM


  • NotShemp
    NotShemp closed this thread because:
    No activity.
    17:18, May 10, 2016

    Benson, I'm sorry but Benson is kinda annoying and he always rages.

      Loading editor
    • I guess CJ.

      She's just not likable. She's also the only character I actually don't like. 

      I may change my mind later on, but for now...CJ.

        Loading editor
    • I don't mind CJ's character, though I don't support her being in a romantic relationship with Mordecai. I think she's good friend material, but as Mordecai's love interest... not so much. It's kind of like she just randomly had to appear so Mordecai had somebody to be with after Margaret went to college. As for my least favorite character, I guess I would have to say High Five Ghost. He seems like a nice character and all, but he hardly makes any appearances. (And when he does, he barely says anything) I wish they would have more episodes about his background.

        Loading editor
    • Margaret cause she was a pretty typical chick imo. Nothing special. I don't know what Mordecai found so special in her. He deserves better.

        Loading editor
    • I don't like Mordecai ether

        Loading editor
    • I don't like muscle man.

        Loading editor
    • me ether

        Loading editor
    • I like all of the characters, but if I had to choose one that is my least favorite, it would have to be muscle man.

        Loading editor
    • CharismaKid16 wrote:
      I don't mind CJ's character, though I don't support her being in a romantic relationship with Mordecai. I think she's good friend material, but as Mordecai's love interest... not so much. It's kind of like she just randomly had to appear so Mordecai had somebody to be with after Margaret went to college.

      Same. I like CJ, believe me she's cool and has a great personality (besides her emotion problems), but I just don't think she should be with Mordecai. They are better off as just friends in my opinion :/.

        Loading editor
    • Regularshowfan54 wrote:
      I like all of the characters, but if I had to choose one that is my least favorite, it would have to be muscle man.

      i agree

        Loading editor
    • My least favorite is Margaret and my favorite is Benson (I see you don't like him, but I respect your opinion :3)

        Loading editor
    • My least favorite is probably the crazy lady from Take The Cake, I don't know why something about her just kinda irritated me.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not really a fan of muscle man,he can be cool at times but most of the time he is annoying.

        Loading editor
    • The Least? Ya' know, I thought it would be the Unicorns for calling Benson a Nerd... Hey! Benson isn't a nerd... I just really like him so much... Benson's one of my Regular Show Crush... For Sure and Absolute Positive... 😍😍😍 

      Secondly, maybe Hi-Five Ghost for not really making so much episodes about him... He's Muscle Man's Bestfriend but only Muscle Man had more backround stories than Fives...

        Loading editor
    • I like the fact that the question is: Who is your least favourite character? Not: Who character you dislike the most? Because i couldn't pic a character I dislike but I can pic a least favourite character.

      After thinking it arround 5 minutes I still can't choose between HFG and Margaret.

      HFG has been most of the time "just there". His personality makes him be unnoticed.

      Margaret seems to be a "normal" girl. Which is fine but I find more amusing Eileen who is a nerd with the hability to create socialy akward situations or CJ who is a tomboy.

      So is not that I dislike Margaret or HFG, is just that I find them less interesting= (least favourite).

        Loading editor
    • party horse and sad sax are usless

        Loading editor
    • RegularFan101 wrote:
      My least favorite is Margaret and my favorite is Benson (I see you don't like him, but I respect your opinion :3)

      Yeah, but I like him so much!

        Loading editor
    • I dislike a lot of the characters, honestly. XD

      I know you guys know by my name my favorite character. It's obviously Starla!

      >badjoke

      Seriously, I think my least favorite has to beeeeeeeee... Mordecai. Then again, my opinion probably doesn't matter, because I haven't seen the show since Season 4? 5? And, they're in Season 67 now? I dunno anymore. XD

      I'm saying that from the last episodes I saw with him and BOY, CAN I NOT TOLERATE HIS EXISTENCE. *coughcoughjinxmuchcoughcough*

      I find him quite dull and abusive. He's also quite idiotic at times. 

      I think my second least favorite has to be... basically all the female characters. But, I think Eileen is tops. RIGBY IS MINE

      ...I mean, uh...

      The others don't really have personalities outside of: "MORDEEKAI, Y U NO WORSHIP THE GROUND I WALK ON" "MOREDEEKAI, Y U NO UNDERSTAND ME" "MOARDEEKAI, Y DUN LUV MEEEEEEEEEE" "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

      If it's not that, they have the personality of a bland, unbuttered, unjellied piece of toast. Ooh wee.

      Also, dat hand-waving of CJ just "being good at mini-golf just because". Nothing about years of practice, (super)natural talent, full understanding of the game, or anything plausible or not, I don't ask for much, just "I'M GOOD AT IT, HURR-HURR!" Fess.

      Sorry, I'll go.

        Loading editor
    • My least favorites?

      Males: Mordecai - His love problems are really annoying, and honestly, he's really a douche. Plus, JG kinda gives him TOO MUCH "positive traits" and abilities, unlike most of the other characters who have A LOT of flaws-- some more than positive traits, or at the very least, more PORTRAYED than their positive traits (EX: Benson's anger issues, Muscle Man's dirty lifestyle, Rigby's low IQ/self-centeredness/ect).

      Females: Every, except Starla. Margaret is okay now, but I hate how she kept PUSHING Mordecai to spend time with her, when he was obviously uncomfortable with it. Plus, she still has yet to have MORE of a personality.

      Eileen is just... eh... starting to become too perfect, and CJ, while kinda "funny", they kinda shoved her positive personality traits down our throats, and she pretty much straight-up did the same with Mordecai's mom (I always kinda thought that was a bit.. weird. Like... it's okay to compliment yourself, but if I were to do it, I'd be like "I have been told to be _____", instead of making it seem like I'm self-claiming it).

      Plus, I disliked how she pretty much couldn't care less about Rigby's feelings, such as in "Wall Buddy", where instead of being concerned about how much Mordecai was spending time with her, and advising him to spend more time with Rigby, she ignored it, and just said "see? he's doing fine! no need to worry about it!", which made me kinda dislike her in that episode, and "Daddy Issues"-- where at the end she pretty much threw the prize in a volcano, practically FORGETTING how much Rigby wanted it, almost as if she didn't even hear him at all.

        Loading editor
    • Hmmmm... Rigbybestie1510 you should watch the last few seasons (The 45% of the episodes are gold and the other 55% is not super amazin but still better than most of the things you can watch on TV these days so...).

      The characters have been developed. Rigby is not a super jerk anymore (he is still Rigby though), Mordekai is focusing more on himself and less on the girls, Margaret has even had an entire episode just for herself and it was actually amusing and Eileen... She is still a nerdy girl who loves Rigby but she no longer kisses the ground that he steps over. Most of these changes happen in season 7 though, but they begin in season 6.

      (And CJ is good at mini-golf because she trained for years, she just doesn't like to talk about it however there is actually a full episode dedicated to that.)

        Loading editor
    • Brook O Roonie wrote:
      My least favorites?

      Males: Mordecai - His love problems are really annoying, and honestly, he's really a douche. Plus, JG kinda gives him TOO MUCH "positive traits" and abilities, unlike most of the other characters who have A LOT of flaws-- some more than positive traits, or at the very least, more PORTRAYED than their positive traits (EX: Benson's anger issues, Muscle Man's dirty lifestyle, Rigby's low IQ/self-centeredness/ect).

      Females: Every, except Starla. Margaret is okay now, but I hate how she kept PUSHING Mordecai to spend time with her, when he was obviously uncomfortable with it. Plus, she still has yet to have MORE of a personality.

      Eileen is just... eh... starting to become too perfect, and CJ, while kinda "funny", they kinda shoved her positive personality traits down our throats, and she pretty much straight-up did the same with Mordecai's mom (I always kinda thought that was a bit.. weird. Like... it's okay to compliment yourself, but if I were to do it, I'd be like "I have been told to be _____", instead of making it seem like I'm self-claiming it).

      Plus, I disliked how she pretty much couldn't care less about Rigby's feelings, such as in "Wall Buddy", where instead of being concerned about how much Mordecai was spending time with her, and advising him to spend more time with Rigby, she ignored it, and just said "see? he's doing fine! no need to worry about it!", which made me kinda dislike her in that episode, and "Daddy Issues"-- where at the end she pretty much threw the prize in a volcano, practically FORGETTING how much Rigby wanted it, almost as if she didn't even hear him at all.

      Wait, where was she in wall buddy?

        Loading editor
    • Tbh, I would rather listen to Justin Bieber than see CJ with Mordecai.

        Loading editor
    • Contributorlatino wrote:
      Tbh, I would rather listen to Justin Bieber than see CJ with Mordecai.











      (I actually do tolerate both)

      Hwat

        Loading editor
    • Because I'm not in with the cartoon well enough, I can't say I have a least favorite character. Currently I like all of them. I don't have a favorite or least favorite. I'm called to love them no matter their appearance or personality. I'll give reasons on how I like the characters in their own personalities.

      Mordecai-He's sensible, mature, forgiving, and just seems so loving. I can see him as a good father. But that doesn't mean he can't get into trouble!

      Rigby-He's just a hilarious little devil! But he'll be serious when it's the time to be.

      Pops-He's just such a sweet-natured and adorable old man. But when it comes to wrestling he can be quite bada**!

      Benson-He doesn't mean to be so short-tempered. He's just doing his job. Plus, despite that, he really cares deeply for his workers and loves them for who they are.

      Skips-He's very wise and doesn't seem to be a very violent character. He's quite peaceful and is good at helping others with their problems.

      Muscle Man-I just think he's a hilarious and good-humored nutjob! Plus I kind of like that he's actually a Jewish character. (I, myself, am an Ashkenazi Jew)

      High Five Ghost-The idea and personality of his character sounds just endearing to me! I mean, a ghost that gives high fives? Intriguing.

      So as I have stated I don't have a favorite or a least-favorite. I stand between pretty much, loving all of them for who they are. I hope you guys learned a little something from this. Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • I am a sad man wrote:
      Brook O Roonie wrote:
      My least favorites?

      Males: Mordecai - His love problems are really annoying, and honestly, he's really a douche. Plus, JG kinda gives him TOO MUCH "positive traits" and abilities, unlike most of the other characters who have A LOT of flaws-- some more than positive traits, or at the very least, more PORTRAYED than their positive traits (EX: Benson's anger issues, Muscle Man's dirty lifestyle, Rigby's low IQ/self-centeredness/ect).

      Females: Every, except Starla. Margaret is okay now, but I hate how she kept PUSHING Mordecai to spend time with her, when he was obviously uncomfortable with it. Plus, she still has yet to have MORE of a personality.

      Eileen is just... eh... starting to become too perfect, and CJ, while kinda "funny", they kinda shoved her positive personality traits down our throats, and she pretty much straight-up did the same with Mordecai's mom (I always kinda thought that was a bit.. weird. Like... it's okay to compliment yourself, but if I were to do it, I'd be like "I have been told to be _____", instead of making it seem like I'm self-claiming it).

      Plus, I disliked how she pretty much couldn't care less about Rigby's feelings, such as in "Wall Buddy", where instead of being concerned about how much Mordecai was spending time with her, and advising him to spend more time with Rigby, she ignored it, and just said "see? he's doing fine! no need to worry about it!", which made me kinda dislike her in that episode, and "Daddy Issues"-- where at the end she pretty much threw the prize in a volcano, practically FORGETTING how much Rigby wanted it, almost as if she didn't even hear him at all.

      Wait, where was she in wall buddy?

      I think I'm confusing episodes, but I think she was with Mordecai in the Coffee Shop?? I don't know. It might have been a different episode, but it was one of THOSE episodes where Rigby tries to hide the fact that he wishes he could spend more time with Mordecai, but doesn't tell him cause he's with CJ and shiz. *(I'm not sure if I can curse on forums.)

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I don't hate any of the characters, nor do I "like" them completely persay, but there are certain aspects of their personalities that I think the writers should've worked on. I haven't seen Local News Legend, so I can't tell whether Margaret was good in that episode or not (at least to my tastes- and don't say "but she WAS good!", cause we ALL have different tastes, and once I do watch that episode, I may or may not agree with you). I haven't watched much since Season 5?? I've missed a bunch of episodes, and I'm not so disappointed in that to be honest, since I think I've completely outgrown this show's style of comedy/action/everything. I'm into more... "mature" things now, but since I debate about things in RS, and still hang out here, I guess I still have a bit of a "fan" in me.

      Anyways, because I haven't watched much episodes yet, I can't conclude as to whether the characters are good or not, but from what I've seen before, I stopped liking most part of their personalities. I wished the writers could've done a better job on things, such as:

      -Making the females have more (likable) personalities, diversities, and overall, not making it look like ALL females have catfights 24/7 due to some guy who's not even worth their time.

      -Giving everyone BUT Mordecai more positive traits.

        Loading editor
    • In MY opinion  it's Pops.......I mean he's sweet and kindhearted and all but the guy can be annoying at times....I mean his laugh might be contagious to SOME people but it kinda gets under my nerves...

      .....also I'm ashamed to admit this but......One of the funniest moments in the show was when he gets hurt ^^ I mean c'mon....it's kinda hilarious when he got ran over by Mordo and Rigby :3

        Loading editor
    • My least favorite character is Gene because he's just an annoying, sadistic villain whose also a very sore loser and all he ever does is mercilessly prank the main characters. He's not funny or interesting, he's just a pain. I literally groan whenever he shows up. 

        Loading editor
    • To me, I certainly wouldn't consider Thomas as my least favourite character, I really like most of them but I hate it when Mordecai and Rugby fight each other, I also want Muscle Man to stop rivaling them as well, I also want Thomas to return. I would choose Benson as my least favourite character because although his yelling at Mordecai and Rigby whenever they slack off makes me find it funny, it's also really annoying because it makes me think that Benson is being villainous to them and threatening to kill them if Mordecai and Rigby don't get their jobs done on time.

      My 2nd least favourite is Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. because 1. he was boringly voiced by Roger Craig Smith whom has too many characters on the show and 2. Even though GBF Jr. was a villain himself, he brought back a lot of other villains and I found it disgusting when he and GBF Sr. sprouted arms and legs, I find GBF Jr. more funny than GBF Sr. because he disguised as a human-being and unlike his father, he also wore sunglasses until he took them off before soon being killed.

        Loading editor
    • Cuddlefan wrote:
      Benson, I'm sorry but Benson is kinda annoying and he always rages.

      Benson, definitely Benson. He's WAY too serious.

        Loading editor
    • i like all the characters but if i have to choose my least favorite, it would be Margaret. i don't see anything interesting about her. I don't know why Mordecai fell in love with her when she was dating other guys at that time. Margaret is really boring. 

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.