FANDOM


  • So I found this on Don's page:

    • Don seems to know about Margaret, as in the episode Dead Bird he said he saw "a robin's sister get shot".

    I am 100% sure there is no episode called "Dead Bird". So can someone please explain this?? :o

      Loading editor
    • Nope, never heard of it. Likely false information.

        Loading editor
    • What? Dead Bird? I've never heard that name before :/

        Loading editor
    • I know, right? Did some troll just add that onto his page randomly or something??

        Loading editor
    • PencilDJ12 wrote:
      I know, right? Did some troll just add that onto his page randomly or something??

      It's a Troll,because I search on Google and Dead Bird isn't is a episode from Regular show :v (Sorry if my English is bad,but I'm from Spain :D)

        Loading editor
    • Regularshow220 wrote:
      PencilDJ12 wrote:
      I know, right? Did some troll just add that onto his page randomly or something??
      It's a Troll,because I search on Google and Dead Bird isn't is a episode from Regular show :v

      (Sorry if my English is bad,but I'm from Spain :D)

      Yeah, I didn't find anything when I searched either.

        Loading editor
    • PencilDJ12 wrote:
      Regularshow220 wrote:
      PencilDJ12 wrote:
      I know, right? Did some troll just add that onto his page randomly or something??
      It's a Troll,because I search on Google and Dead Bird isn't is a episode from Regular show :v

      (Sorry if my English is bad,but I'm from Spain :D)

      Yeah, I didn't find anything when I searched either.

      Do I want to know what actually showed up when you searched that? 

        Loading editor
    • I'm afraid the reports of a certain robin's sister being shot have been greatly exaggerated.

        Loading editor
    • A Park Visitor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.