| This article is under the scope of the Actor Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Thomas Haden Church|
|Full name:||Thomas Richard McMillen|
|Birth date:||June 17, 1960|
|Birth place:||Yolo, California|
|Education:|| University of North Texas|
Southern Methodist University
One other child
Thomas Richard McMillen (born June 17, 1960), better known as Thomas Haden Church is an actor, director, screenwriter and a voice actor for Regular Show. On Regular Show, he provided the voice of the elf Quillgin in the episode "The Christmas Special."
Thomas Richard McMillen was born on June 17, 1960 in Yolo, California, the son of an Army officer and a homemaker. He and his family later moved to Texas, where he became a DJ in Brownsville, Texas and a voice-over announcer. He graduated college at the University of North Texas, earning a bachelor's degree in Television and in Film Production. He also attended Southern Methodist University.
After moving back to California he started acting, making his film debut in Gypsy Angels. He then appeared on Cheers before acting on Wings as Lowell Mather, which would become his most well-known role. He was also on the sitcom Ned and Stacey opposite Debra Messing, which lasted from 1995 through 1997. He then appeared in the film George of the Jungle as Lyle van de Groot. Church originally intended to retire from acting and devoted himself to cattle ranching, before being offered for a role in the film Sideways; he later received an Oscar nomination for his work on the film. Church also wrote, directed and produced the marijuana comedy Rolling Kansas, which premiered on Comedy Central. He portrayed the character Flint Marko/ The Sandman in Spider-Man 3.
This section may be incomplete
When not acting, Church is a cattle rancher, owning four in Texas, one of them being where he and his family reside. He started herding cattle at 13. He also runs a commercial beef operation. In addition to this hobby he is married to Mia Zottoli, with whom he has a daughter, named Cody. He has at least one other child. He also has three siblings, two brothers named George "Tex" Quesada and Andy and a sister named Nancy Moreno. He also surfs in his spare time.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/thomas-haden-church/bio/176726
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://www.filmreference.com/film/15/Thomas-Haden-Church.html
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 http://www.nndb.com/people/902/000087641/
- ↑ http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1350&dat=20041231&id=n2dPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=NwQEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3974,4647966
- ↑ http://www.deseretnews.com/article/240482/WINGS-CHARACTER-STUMBLES-BUT-HES-NOT-STUPID-STAR-SAYS.html?pg=all
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1454&dat=20050127&id=WgpPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=yh8EAAAAIBAJ&pg=3524,3026997
- ↑ http://www.tv.com/people/thomas-haden-church/biography/