"Struck by Lightning" is the eighth episode in Season 7 (and one hundred and eighty ninth overall) of Regular Show. It first aired on September 17, 2015.
After being struck by lightning, neither Muscle Man or High Five Ghost are able to remember each other.
- Muscle Man
- Hi Five Ghost
- Low Five Ghost
- Celia (mentioned)
- Dr Matthews
- In production order, this is the 200th episode.
- Hi Five Ghost and Low Five Ghost's home is seen for the first time.
- Since Starla moved in with Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost now lives with Low Five Ghost.
- Hi Five Ghost says he takes Esperanto lessons.
- Muscle Man's trailer has been renovated since Starla moved in.
- One of the flashbacks reveals how Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost got their jobs at the park. Benson just gave the job without even looking at their resume.
- Muscle Man's car gets completely destroyed in this episode.
- The doctor from "Death Kwon Do-Livery" returns as Muscle Man and Hi-Five Ghost's doctor.
- When Mordecai and Rigby are demonstrating their "thing", one of the things they did was yelling "hummus", which is a callback to "Party Pete" when they did their "Hummus Rap".
- Starla is revealed to be living with Muscle Man in his trailer, considering both already got married in "Dumped at the Altar".
- Muscle Man brings back the Crash Pit that was previously buried in "Journey to the Bottom of the Crash Pit".
- Muscle Man's flashback montage has scenes from: "New Bro on Campus," "My Mom," "Gut Model," and "Dumped at the Altar."
Pop Culture References
- The music that was played when Muscle Man drove his car into the crash pit was Johann Sebastian Bach's "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring".
- The football scene in the beginning is a reference to a scene from The Longest Yard, where the music is loosely based on AC/DC's Thunderstruck.
- The albums Hi Five Ghost has on his wall are references to real albums. They include The Richard D. James Album by Aphex Twin, The English Riviera by Metronomy, and '64–'95 by Lemon Jelly.