This article is about the episode. For the character, see "Spacey McSpaceTree".
"Spacey McSpaceTree" is the tenth episode in Season 8 (and two hundred and twenty-seventh overall) of Regular Show. It aired on October 5, 2016.
Rigby has to pass a safety test.
The episode begins with Rigby doing target practice and celebrates because he made the target three times in a row then decides to take this up a notch. Mordecai tells Rigby that he can't shoot at maximum power because his body can't handle it. To which Rigby say's he doesn't know what his body's capable of. Meanwhile Rigby discharges a stray energy blast in the station. After that Colonel Rawls is upset at Rigby for being unsafe and tells him that until he learns how to be safe he put's Rigby on probation meaning no more target practice no outside privileges and most of all no food trucks. Rigby tells him that tomorrow's Roxy's famous frie truck because her butt salt is delicious. Colonel Rawls guesses that it's no butt salt for him. Rigby asks Colonel Rawls to let him off the hook. He agrees to let Rigby off the hook if he passes the Space Tree safety test. But he suggests he should start studying now.
- Spacey McSpaceTree
- Muscle Man
- Hi Five Ghost
- Colonel Rawls
- Canadian Domers
- Japanese Domers
- Eileen (cameo)
- Jamaican Domers (cameo)
- Roxy (mentioned)
- It's revealed that the Space Tree Station has been around for at least 30 years when Col. Rawls revealed that they kept Spacey in cryo-sleep for that amount of time.
- Roxy and her food truck fries are mentioned in this episode, which is a reference to the previous episode "Fries Night".
- The title is a parody of Boaty McBoatFace.
- The space soda bottle seen in the episode resembles the Pepsi Perfect bottle from Back to the Future Part II
- Several Canadian stereotypes are seen in this episode; saying "Eh", using a lot of maple syrup and being the most pleasant and polite people.
- Spacey making the letter "S" with his arms, the dancing jester dwarf playing the lute, and part of the montage taking place in a field is a reference to the music video of the 1983 song "The Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats. The instrumental song that plays also sounds similar to "The Safety Dance."
- This is the third episode to air during the fifth "Regular Show Bomb."