|Season 8, Episode 10|
|Premiere date:||October 5, 2016|
"Can You Ear Me Now?"
This article is about the episode. For the character, see "Spacey McSpaceTree".
"Spacey McSpaceTree" is the tenth episode in Season 8 (and two hundred and twenty-seventh overall) of Regular Show. It aired on October 5, 2016.
Rigby must pass the Space Tree Safety Test.
The episode begins with Rigby doing target practice and celebrates because he made the target three times in a row then decides to take this up a notch. Mordecai tells Rigby that he can't shoot at maximum power because his body can't handle it. To which Rigby say's he doesn't know what his body's capable of. Meanwhile Rigby discharges a stray energy blast in the station. After that Colonel Rawls is upset at Rigby for being unsafe and tells him that until he learns how to be safe he put's Rigby on probation meaning no more target practice no outside privileges and most of all no food trucks.
- Spacey McSpaceTree
- Muscle Man
- Hi Five Ghost
- Colonel Rawls
- Canadian Domers
- Eileen (cameo)
- Jamaican Domers (cameo)
- Roxy (mentioned)
- The other domers from different countries are seen such as the Canadian domers and the Japanese domers.
- It's revealed that the Space Tree Station has been around for at least 30 years when Col. Rawls revealed that they kept Spacey in cryo sleep for that amount of time.
- Mordecai asking if Rigby wants any Roxy's food truck fries is a reference to the previous episode "Fries Night".
- The title is a parody of Boaty McBoatFace.
- The space soda bottle seen in the episode resembles the Pepsi Perfect bottle from Back to the Future Part II
- Several Canadian stereotypes are seen in this episode; saying "Eh", using a lot of maple syrup and being the most pleasant and polite people.
- Spacey making the letter "S" with his arms, the dancing jester dwarf playing the lute, and part of the montage taking place in a field is a reference to the music video of the 1983 song The Safety Dance by Men Without Hats. The instrumental song that plays also sounds similar to The Safety Dance.