| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
The Death Kwon Do Instructor, Sensai, is an overweight martial arts instructor who teaches the fighting style of Death Kwon Do, using a notebook full of drawings as his technique book. He is voiced by Sam Marin. He often reacts to bad news by shouting "NOOOOO!". He only appears with a few lines/quotes. In "Death Kwon Do-Livery," he is revealed to have an apprentice, Jerry-San. He returned in the episode "Sandwich of Death" as the deli owner.
He is overweight, and has orange, or strawberry-blonde hair, as a "crappy" mullet. He also has a mustache and wears a white headband and cut-off jeans. He has curly chest hair, and thick arm hair.
- Rigby's Graduation Day Special (cameo)
Overall: 7 Appearances
- He believes in hard work and determination, because he wouldn't give Rigby the death punch move immediately.
- Even though the real word is "Sensei," in the credits, his name is written as "Sensai".
- Sensai opened a deli after the events of "Death Punchies" called Death Kwon Do Pizza and Subs in "Sandwich of Death."
- His hair is brighter in "Sandwich of Death."
- He is seen numerous times with an incorrect number of fingers.
- In "Death Kwon Do-Livery", he is seen with both 4 and five fingers, and even with both at once, making nine fingers total.
- He might be an inspiration to Randy, a character from new J.G. Quintel's series called ''Close Enough''.