| This article is under the scope of the Actor Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
Richard Francis McGonagle was born on October 22, 1946 in Boston, Massachusetts, to his parents William Francis and Hildagard Virgina (née Hiller) McGonagle. He was eventually called for duty by the Navy, serving for them for three years. After serving, he would return to Boston before moving to New York City to pursue an acting career, performing in theater. In the meantime, he served as a waiter and bartender to help supplement his acting career. He eventually moved to Los Angeles, California to increase his acting roles.
He has acted in such series as Six Feet Under, Ally McBeal, Third Rock from the Sun, Seinfeld, The X-Files, Star Trek: The Next Generation and Voyager. He has provided the voices for General Grievous in Star Wars: Clone Wars, Four-Arms in Ben 10 and Barney Bear in the Tom and Jerry series. On Regular Show, he has voiced Peeps in the episode of the same name and Carrey O'Key in "Karaoke Video", among others. His voice acting agency is Innovative Artists.
This section may be incomplete
- "Peeps" - Peeps, Peeps Phone Operator
- "Go Viral" - Old Man Horseshoes, Nunchuck Bro
- "Karaoke Video" - Carrey O'Key
- "The Last Laserdisc Player" - Floppy, Reel to Reel
- "Format Wars II" - Floppy, Reel to Reel, Super Density
- "Meet the Seer" - Reel to Reel
McGonagle loves his fans, stating: "I’m the luckiest guy, I have the most loyal, enthusiastic fans! I always enjoy finding out what they think of my latest project, and I really appreciate their support so much." He maintains a close friendship with his ex-wife.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 http://www.filmreference.com/film/62/Richard-McGonagle.html
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Richard-McGonagle/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 http://www.richardmcgonagle.com
- ↑ http://voicechasers.com/database/showactor.php?actorid=1505