"Pam I Am" is the thirty-second episode of Season 7 of Regular Show (and two hundred and thirteenth overall) It first aired on June 2, 2016.
Benson has a crush on one of the Dome scientists, and he wants to sneak her a bucket of chicken wings so that he can ask her out.
The episode starts with Benson walking along as he remarks to himself needing to do various things on his clipboard. As he is not looking where he is going, he runs into Pam, who is coming in from the opposite direction; they both fall over and drop their clipboards, all the while hastily apologizing to one another, which does eventually fade into small talk (clipboards > how Benson's fax is working out) until he knocks Pam's bar out of her hand when twirling the phone; she waves it off and wishes she had some hot wings about now, which gives her and Benson another thing to have in common (we know how Benson is about his wings). He offers to drop some off for her. Pam wonders if he will sneak them past, and he replies that might just do that. The conversation is cut short by Pam's phone; she knows it's Langer calling and apologizes before heading off (and giving her name seeing as Benson did not ask her for it). He looks dazed in a dreamy sort of way, even when Rigby and Mordecai walk up to him wondering what's up with him. Mordecai notes that he's glowing, to which Rigby replies that it's just weird, with Benson simply saying that he just met the most amazing girl. Rigby finds it gross, saying he's trying to eat here, which seems to unfazed Benson a bit, remembering what he promised to do for Pam. In that moment, he jumps in the cart and drives off, with Mordecai temporarily being surprised that they took their stuff, only being distracted by Rigby asking if he wants to go to The Spot.
After that, Benson is at Wing Kingdom, trying to get the right wings. Every time he keeps rattling off something, the cashier tries to ring it up before he rattles off something else. The lady behind him gets annoyed and says they are just wings, and Benson repeats it back to her in an annoyed tone before yelling that everything must be perfect if he is going to have any chance with the girl of his dreams, which scares the young girl in line. The cashier finally suggests the Big 50 special, compromised of many wings and accompanied by a large bottle of ranch.
- Dr. Langer
- Wing Kingdom Cashier
- Wing Kingdom Customers
- Muscle Man (On a Monitor Screen only)
- Hi Five Ghost (On a Monitor Screen only)
- Pops (On a Monitor Screen only)
- Skips (On a Monitor Screen only)
- The Dome Scientists are revealed to be spying on the park employees.
- Dome Scientists can only eat protein bars made by Dr. Langer, which taste terrible, because Langer only allows sanctioned food in the domeatory.
- On Pam's clipboard, space suits are shown, which foreshadows the events of Season Eight.
Pop Culture References
- This episode's title is a play on the character "Sam I Am" from the Dr. Seuss book, Green Eggs and Ham.
- The real-life song "Friday, I'm in Love" by The Cure plays during Pam and Benson's time together.
- Benson and Pam, who are about to die from the ceiling fan, burp their way down. This is a reference to the 1971 movie, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.
- This episode was released early on iTunes before airing on television.