| This article is under the scope of the Episode Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
"New Bro on Campus" is the second episode in Season 6 (and the one-hundred and fifty-fifth episode overall) of Regular Show. It first aired on October 16, 2014.
In high school, Muscle Man wants to show that he is cooler than the new student on campus.
The episode begins with Benson saying that everybody has such big jobs to today, he assigns them to work in pairs. Pops and Skips get teamed up, Mordecai and Rigby work together (as usual), and Muscle Man gets teamed up with Hi-Five Ghost.
But Muscle Man states that he wants to work single, much to everyone's surprise. It turns out that Muscle Man is upset with Fives for uploading an embarrassing video of him. In the video (which Rigby shows on his phone), Muscle Man is seen dipping a chili pepper into a deep fryer. But the instants he drops it into the fryer, the pepper creates an explosion which results in Muscle Man's clothes to burn off, leaving him in nothing but his underwear. Realizing he's half-naked, Muscle Man begins squealing in fear while running around in the kitchen before falling to the floor in exhaustion. Despite Hi-Five Ghost's apologies, Muscle Man still won't forgive him, and sternly tells him he doesn't want to speak to him again, which makes Fives leave in distraught.
Plot will be continued...
- This episode is the origin story of Muscle Man and Hi-Five Ghost's friendship.
- This episode reveals how the Crash Pit was formed at the Park.
- After Muscle Man and his classmates leave the park, Mr. Maellard and a younger Pops come in and Mr. Maellard, realizes that someone else will have to run the park (Benson).
- Hi-Five Ghost revealed that he is from Wichita, Kansas when he was introducing himself to his classmates.
- It's revealed that Starla went to school with Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost. Which explains Muscle Man and Starla's long known relationship.
- In "Exit 9B", Hi-Five Ghost had black hair and a soul patch when he was in high school as shown when his memories were restored, but in this episode he had brown hair and no soul patch.
- The South of the Chile Rellenos from "Firework Run" appears in the video.
- Reggie is modeled after Tim, the character that Danny Cooksey played in Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
- The title is a reference to the movie Dead Man on Campus.
- This episode had 2.24 views, which is the most viewed Regular Show Episode in Season 6.
- Low Five Ghost is shown in the credits. However, he doesn't make an appearance in this episode.
- A continuity goof exists in this episode. In "Journey to the Bottom of the Crash Pit," Muscle Man reveals that the car he used in high school was a teal 1974 AMC Gremlin. However, in this episode, he drives a red 1970's Ford F-series truck. However, due to the truck being destroyed at the end of the episode, Muscle Man could have gotten the Gremlin as a replacement car.