"Lost and Found" is the fifth episode in Season 8 (and two hundred and twenty-second overall) of Regular Show. It aired on September 28, 2016.
Mordecai, Rigby, Toothpick Sally, and Recap Robot go after Chance Sureshot's wallet on Mantis Planet.
Chance Sureshot decided to pay for lunch, but he forgot his wallet, so he's not allowed to leave since the waiter robot put him in a forcefield. He said he left his wallet on Mantis Planet when he was partying there, so Mordecai, Rigby, the robot, and the space gal went to Mantis Planet to find it. When they went there, they greet with some mantis guards who seem pretty nice. The mantis guards sent them to the king and he is pretty nice too. The gang ask the king if they can take the wallet back and he said sure if they stay for a feast. They don't care and go eat dinner with them and they cut to dinner. The gang is excited to eat, but the food that is served is disgusting, so they pretend to eat it except for Mordecai and Rigby. They finish the feast and they cut to desert. They don't want it and Mordecai wanted to give the desert to the princess and apparently in mantis culture, handing someone food means a proposal, so the princess said yes to being married. They decide it will happen and he doesn't want to be married, so he said he doesn't want to and made the princess cry. The king wants them executed and they try to escape. They made it out alive, but the mantises got crushed, so they finally made it back to the restaurant and apparently there was no money in the wallet the entire time, so Chance asks the gang to go to the bank on Lost Island and they disagreed after what they went through, so the guy continues to be stuck in the forcefield.
- Chance Sureshot
- Toothpick Sally
- Recap Robot
- Mantis King and Mantis Princess
- Mantis Servants
- Mantis Guards
- Flying Mantises
- Mantis Dog
- Food Court Bot
- A possible reason for the tradition of the bride eating the groom after marriage is that either the previous or current King issued it.
- A far more likely reason is that female praying mantises eat their mates after copulation.
- This is the fifth episode to air during the fourth "Regular Show Bomb."
Pop Culture References
- In the beginning, Sureshot says that he's drinking some "darn fine coffee," which is a direct reference to a common phrase said by Agent Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks.