| This article is under the scope of the Actor Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
Lee Reherman (July 4, 1966 - February 29, 2016) was a voice actor for Regular Show. On Regular Show, he voiced the characters Four-Armageddon and The Fire Marshall, who both appeared as wrestlers in "Really Real Wrestling".
Reherman was born in Louisville, Kentucky. He later attended Cornell University and Anderson School. Following college he taught at UCLA at a graduate level, specializing in macroeconomics where he was a Ph.D candidate.
In 1993, Reherman left UCLA to become a gladiator on American Gladiators, after being dared to be on the show. He was christened as "Hawk" on the show. Reherman has appeared in the film Star Trek 2: Into Darkness and on the television shows The X-Files, General Hospital, That's So Raven and Hannah Montana. He also provided his voice in the video game Dead Rising 3.
This section may be incomplete
He was from Louisville, Kentucky and lived in Los Angeles, California. He died on February 29, 2016, aged 49.
- Wikipedia article on Lee Reherman
- Lee Reherman's official website
- Lee Reherman's Facebook
- Lee Reherman's Google+
- Lee Reherman's Twitter
- Lee Reherman's YouTube
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 http://voicechasers.com/database/showactor.php?actorid=14104
- ↑ http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/lee-reherman-dead-american-gladiators-1201719847/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 http://www.thecartercreative.com/hosts/leeReherman/bio.html
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 http://www.leereherman.com/Lee_Reherman/Bio_%26_Contacts.html
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 http://www.tv.com/people/lee-reherman/biography/
- ↑ http://www.gladiatorszone.co.uk/international/america/male1.php
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/lee.reherman