| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Klorgbane the Destroyer|
|Species:|| Magic baby
|Relatives:||Guardians of Eternal Youth|
|Voiced by:||Troy Baker|
|First appearance:||"Fists of Justice"|
|Latest appearance:||"Skips' Story"|
Klorgbane the Destroyer was first seen in "Fists of Justice" as the main antagonist. He is related to the Guardians of Eternal Youth as their "evil brother". He has to fight Skips every 157 years. His main goal is to defeat Skips and reign over The Guardians of Eternal Youth's Realm as part of the council. He fought Skips for a while, and was ultimately beating him, until he lost to Mordecai and Rigby shortly afterwards.
He looks similar to the Guardians of Eternal Youth, except his clothes are black (opposed to theirs being gold), and his body is more muscular in appearance. He wears a black helmet or hat, a black and red cape, a black diaper, black socks, and two sliver/black bracelets. He also has a red glow around him and carries a red rattle with spikes on it as a weapon.
Klorgbane was a student at Bennett's Academy and was a jerk like his present self. When Skips, Gareth, and the "Immortal Student Government & Glee Club" meet, Klorgbane starts bullying Skips (who was still known as Walks). Gareth and the council schedule a fight with Klorgbane at 8:00 PM, which is the same time as the prom. As Skips and Mona are about to get their picture taken together, Klorgbane crashes through the wall to begin the fight. Mona jumps in the way when Klorgbane is about to use his new weapon on Skips. This causes the ceiling to collapse and kill Mona, meaning Klorgbane is technically responsible for the death of Mona. Skips, enraged over the death of his girlfriend, uses the Fists of Justice to launch Klorgbane into space.
- Like The Hammer, The Destroyer of Worlds, the Guardian of Secrets, and Anti-Pops, he is one of the most powerful characters and/or enemies in the series.
- The Fists of Justice are the only weapon that can defeat him. However, powerful beings like Pops or Anti-Pops can kill him easily.
- He killed one of the Guardians of Eternal Youth, Archibald.
- Klorgbane is similar to the Green Lantern character, Krona, who was once a Guardian of the Universe (being's who the Guardians of Eternal Youth are possibly a parody of) until he betrayed his brothers and became evil.
- The Guardians of Eternal Youth say that Klorgbane's orbital path that Skips originally launched him into will cause him to return every 157 years.