| This article is under the scope of the Episode Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Season 2, Episode 19|
|Premiere date:|| May 9, 2011 (USA)
October 12, 2011 (UK)
|Directed by:||Mike Roth|
"Do Me a Solid"
"Really Real Wrestling"
"Grave Sights" is the nineteenth episode in Season 2 (and thirty-first episode overall) of Regular Show. It first aired on May 9, 2011. It received 1.926 million views.
Mordecai and Rigby accidentally raise the dead during a movie night in the cemetery.
Benson is telling everyone they can get a paid day off if they come up with a good idea to help pay for damages to the park. Mordecai and Rigby come up with an idea to have a scary movie night in the abandoned and trash covered cemetery, while Muscle Man thinks they should have a sports night. Benson however chooses Mordecai and Rigby's idea over Muscle Man's. The movie Mordecai and Rigby get is called Zombocalypse (3D Director's Cut); then at the movie, about 140 people show up.
In the middle of the movie, Mordecai pushes Rigby over because of him getting scared and he hits the 3D movie projector, knocking the tape out. When Rigby puts the tape back in, he puts it in backwards, damages the tape and somehow wakes up the dead who were resting in the parks nearby cemetery. Using Muscle Man's sports equipment, Skips, Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man, and Hi Five Ghost kill all the zombies, while the customers believe it is part of the movie. One strong zombie whose name was Howard "Hellion" Fightington (1880–1923) comes out after all the others have been defeated. He is killed when Mordecai and Rigby ram him with a golf cart, which explodes and burns down the screen. Benson tells the two that they get the paid day off, and he also tells them that they're gonna earn another one because they are doing the excact same thing tomorrow night. As Benson walks off laughing, Mordecai asks him if they could have the day off tomorrow. Benson didn't respond to Mordecai's question.
- Muscle Man
- Hi Five Ghost
- Howard Fightington
- Zombie Slayer
- Zombocolypse 3D Boss
- Zombie Girl
- 80's Electronics Store Employee
- A flash game based on this episode was released on the Cartoon Network website (and eventually the Apple iOS store) called, Nightmare-athon.
- This episode is banned in Australia for horror violence.
- The film that Mordecai and Rigby rent, Zombocalypse 3D, appears to be based on numerous different 80's horror movies such as, Dawn of the Dead and The Evil Dead series.
- The cover of Zombocalypse 3D bears a close resemblance to the cover of the 1993 video game Doom.
- Skips is assigned by Benson to set up the chairs for the movie, not Mordecai and Rigby. This relates to the Season One episode, "Just Set Up The Chairs," in which Benson agrees not to make Mordecai and Rigby set up the chairs next time.