| This article is under the scope of the Item Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|This article has been nominated for merging with: Cart|
Because: The information on this page should be added to "Cart."
Please discuss this article's possible merging here.
The Golf Cart (nicknamed Carty) is a Park vehicle that is seen in most episodes. Mordecai and Rigby are its most frequent users, but Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost, Pops, and Benson also drive it, although less often. Skips is rarely seen using it, since he owns a van, and Pops owns a car, but he uses the Golf Cart more than he uses his it. Another golf cart also came to life and was destroyed in Out of Commission.
The Golf Cart is an average golf cart. It is mostly white, with grey poles on its sides to hold up the roof—which is white, a white seat, and a white body. Its wheels and tires are black.
- The Golf Cart is often seen to have car-like attributes, such as high speed, good handling and even 4WD.
- Goof: In Cool Bikes, the Golf Cart was shown to have a turbo boost button and could be driven to speeds up to 200 mph, something only the fastest cars can do. Mordecai and Rigby also used it like a skateboard at the start of the same episode.
- The park seems to have more than one golf cart although the characters always say "the Cart".
- Another golf cart actually came to life in "Out of Commission".
- Rigby calls it the eighth member of the park.
- Sometimes, the Golf Cart has two-row seats.