| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
Gene is the former main antagonist of Regular Show. He is a vending machine who is the park manager of East Pines. He's also Benson's rival but they later become friends. His fate after the finale is unknown.
He reappears in "The Christmas Special". He helps the park workers get to the lava pit quicker by holding off Quillgin so he can't get through. However, Quillgin and his men had taken Gene to the watch tower and tied him up with rope. He then proceeded to turn Gene facedown.
He later appeared in Dodge This, which had him being beaten at dodgeball by Benson and the others.
He reappears again in "Thomas Fights Back". According to Benson, he and his goons steal the statue of Curtis Montgomery from the park every year. The guys then used their alien costumes to make them surrender, but Gene found out it was just Benson and the guys in their outfits. He ordered his men to fire, but luckily, Thomas fired a flare into the sky in order to save the gang. Later, Thomas pretended to become an intern named Nicholas in order to get the Park's statue back. He stayed at East Pines for thirty days in order to complete his mission. Gene later found out that Thomas removed the batteries of his walkie talkies, cut the wires on the cart, and cut the emergency phone wires. Thomas also used Gene's voice on his phone to tell one of his men to open the gate, and Thomas, along with the rest of the park employees, managed to escape with the statue.
During the event of "Welcome to Space", he and the entire East Pines Park are launched into space to join the Spark Initiative.
Gene is a green vending machine with a green hat. Since he is a vending machine, snacks are seen through a glass window. Like Benson, he has an overcast brow and a very large triangular nose.
Minor or Mentioned
- "Benson's Pig" (cameo)
- "Welcome to Space" (cameo, video)
Overall Appearances: 12
- Gene is the park manager of the East Pines Park.
- In "The Christmas Special", he reveals his family in a photo at Christmas with his wife and child.
- Gene also made a cameo in one of the paintings in the Hall of Park Managers in "Bad Portrait."
- He seems to have one major role every season.
- In "Chili Cook-Off" several items are discovered in Gene's office connecting him to the plots of past episodes.
- A giant photo of Gene shaking hands with Mr. Maellard and Dr. Dome from "The Dome Experiment", implying he was a secret member of their plan concocted in said episode.
- A list of shell corporations that Gene is the owner of
- Jimbro Burritos, a chain of restaurants that appeared in "Every Meat Burritos".
- Cheezers, a chain of restaurants featured repeatedly on Regular Show.
- East Pines Park, the park Gene is the manager of.
- PlayCo, a toy company that produces the PlayCo Armboy Rigby uses to beat Skips at arm wrestling and Skips uses one to beat Death in the same thing in "Over the Top". Two businessmen from the same company appear in "Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special" to force Mordecai, Rigby and the Baby Ducks to make action figures of themselves and the Geese.
- Tants Inc., a clothing company whose employees attack Mordecai, Rigby, and Eileen for making bootleg Tants in "Tants".
- A blueprint of the park in a new dome, foreshadowing the events beginning in "The Button", implying he was a secret member of their plan concocted in said episode.