"Fries Night" is the ninth episode in Season 8 (and two hundred and twenty-sixth overall) of Regular Show. It aired on October 4, 2016.
Benson wants some french fries to overcome his depression.
Benson makes a space call with his girlfriend, Pam. However, Pam decides to break up with Benson not because she doesn't like him, but rather having a long distance relationship have a lesser chance to be together. Although Benson is fine for this, after the call, he immediately cries on his breakup and eat wings to comfort him.
Mordecai and Rigby see Benson lying down and eating wings and realize wings are not working due to memory related with Pam. The duo decided that fires should make Benson comfortable which Benson agrees.
- It's revealed that people on the Space Tree Station can make contact with people on Earth. But it's unknown if they're allowed to contact their friends and families due to their mission being classified.
- Pam makes her first appearance in Season 8 and breaks up with Benson
- Rigby brings up that Benson and Pam ate wings together on their first date in "Pam I Am".
- Mordecai and Rigby are trying to avoid helping Benson deal with his breakup with Pam so they won't have to deal with similar events like in "Muscle Woman", "Yes Dude Yes", "Laundry Woes", and "Dumptown USA".
- This is the second episode to air during the fifth "Regular Show Bomb."