"Cool Bro Bots" is the second episode in Season 8 (and two hundred and nineteenth overall) of Regular Show. It aired on September 26, 2016.
The Park Dome is boarded by robots, though Mordecai and Rigby don't know if they can trust them.
The robots come to the Dome to tell the park crew how to send their park back to Earth. Mordecai and Rigby think the robots are being too nice. They sneak into their ship to discover that the robots are actually Reaper Bots, who collect organic matter like leaves to gain money in the black market. They go back to Earth to tell Benson and the others, but they don't believe them. They accuse the bots, and the bots start leaving. Then, people from the Space Tree come to fight these reaper bots. The robots reveal a huge robot who is chopping down trees. The park people team up with the people from the Space Tree to take down the bots, and end up succeeding. The episode ends with Pop's bedroom transforming into a control enter and the dome being warped to the Space Tree.
- Muscle Man
- Hi Five Ghost
- Chance Sureshot (not named)
- Toothpick Sally (not named)
- Recap Robot (not named)
- Mr. Dunwoody (mentioned)
- This is the first appearance of Chance Sureshot, Toothpick Sally, and Recap Robot.
- It is revealed that the dome is powered by the Park's natural resources, like leaves.
- This episode takes place right after "One Space Day at a Time."
- The Bro Bots' giant robots of destruction are designed to resemble Paul Bunyan, the fabled giant lumberjack, and Babe the Blue Ox, Paul's giant blue Ox companion.
- The name of the Bro Bots may be a reference to Brobot from the 2009 Wii game Super Paper Mario.
- This episode aired alongside "One Space Day at a Time" making it the fourth Regular Show airing to include two new episodes in one day. The first being "Blind Trust" and "World's Best Boss," the second being "Laundry Woes" and "Silver Dude," and the third being "The White Elephant Gift Exchange" and "Merry Christmas Mordecai,"
- This is the second episode to air during the fourth "Regular Show Bomb."