"Cheer Up Pops" is the twenty-fifth episode in Season 8 (and two hundred and fourth-third overall) of Regular Show. It aired on January 16, 2017.
The guys want to cheer up Pops before his fight with Anti-Pops.
The episode begins with Mordecai and Rigby greeting Pops, who suddenly breaks down crying.
- Muscle Man
- Hi Five Ghost
- Anti-Pops (mentioned)
- Guardians of Eternal Youth
- Thomas (cameo, pictured)
- Baby Ducks (cameo, Hyperduck Extreme, pictured)
- Andy (cameo, pictured)
- The guys make a Blu-Ray collection of their memories which they bury in the Park.
- The statue of The Park's founder gets destroyed when Muscle Man tries to launch it into space.
- This episode premiered on Martin Luther King Jr. Day along with "A Regular Epic Final Battle."
- The statue of The Park's founder, Curtis Montgomery makes it's second appearance since "Thomas Fights Back."
- Scenes from the entire series are shown when everyone's' memories get converted into Blu-ray.
- Hi-Five Ghost mentions the time Pops fought a polar bear in "The Christmas Special."
- Mordecai and Rigby mention the time they almost got eaten by a giant plant in "Space Creds."
- Rigby's one butt cheek is also seen, which was previously seen in "Death Punchies," "Lift With Your Back," and "Mordeby and Rigbecai."
- Spacebook is a parody of Facebook.