| This article is under the scope of the Miscellaneous Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|This article has been nominated for merging with: Possible list of video games page|
Because: Would work better on a list of video games page
Please discuss this article's possible merging here.
To play, one needs to use a joystick and two buttons to do stunts in the air while riding a dirt bike. Landing safely will earn points for the amount of daring stunts one does. If one lands on anywhere other than the wheels of the bike, one gets "Broken Bonez". If one gets five "Broken Bonez", the game is over.
- G.B.F. is the former holder of the high score and the universe score, both are now held by Mordecai and Rigby, where the score is 1,300,000.
- It is possible to score negative points in this game.
- At first, the game featured a manual start button to initiate a game, but after a while, it switched to using "1-Player 2-Player" buttons to start.
- Broken Bonez is a play on the words "Broken Bones".
- It references Excitebike because of the objective and graphics.
- The video game Mordecai and Rigby play in "Benson Be Gone" is similar to Broken Bonez.
Gallery of Broken Bonez Gameplay