| This article is under the scope of the Miscellaneous Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
Bistro en le Parc is the name of a fancy restaurant seen in the episode, "Fancy Restaurant". This is where Muscle Man, with Mordecai and Rigby's help, takes Starla, Herb, and Rose to dinner. It is also seen in the episode, "Ace Balthazar Lives". It is also seen in the episode, "Real Date".
- Bistro en le Parc Employees
- Maitre d' (formerly; deceased)
- Mordecai (fake employee)
- Rigby (fake employee)
- Fancy Dessert (Crème Brûlée)
- Filet Mignon
- Super Burger
- Hot Dog
- They have a dress code: one must have shirt and shoes. Also, one needs a clean, fancy jacket and outfit.
- After the events of "Fancy Restaurant", Bistro en le Parc is under new management, as the previous Maitre d' was killed.