|Home:||Anti-Pops' Space Station|
|Occupation:||Evil overlord, Destructor of universe, being a complete unit|
|Species:||Humanoid Alien Lollipop/Lollilander|
|Voiced by:||Robert Englund|
|First appearance:||"The Dream Warrior"|
|Latest appearance:||"A Regular Epic Final Battle"|
Anti-Pops, a.k.a. "He Who will Erase Us" and real name Malum Kranus, is the last and most powerful antagonist in Regular Show. He first made his debut at the end of the Season Eight episode "The Dream Warrior" and made a full appearance in "Space Escape". He looks exactly like Pops but with an entirely black appearance and is also evil, which turns out that he is Pops' illegitimate brother, as both siblings were born in their home planet Lolliland. For reasons this hasn't been revealed, other than having born with completely different gift, he wants his brother dead. Mordecai and Rigby gave him the nickname "Anti-Pops", after they first saw him. In the finale, he dies with Pops, and before he does, regrets all of the 1-star ratings he's posted on various online food and beverage services, signifying a change in his personality, he then hugged back his brother before he and Pops died.
He is similar to his brother, Pops, but all black around him and fully glows white, in addition of a black colored cape. In the finale, he's revealed to have a 24-pack.
A complete opposite of Pops, Anti-Pops is a rude, tyrannical, homicidal, ruthless, destructive, malevolent, and genocidal entity bent on destroying all existences in the universe. He is also extremely picky on food and beverage as he often try to rate the lowest rank (often one star) for any kinds of online food and beverage services, which displeases him. On one occasion, he is enraged to know that he cannot post a negative star for bad service.
After being defeated by Pops due to the interference of time-travelling Mordecai and Rigby, Anti-Pops began to realize the error of his ways in the same time that he and his brother die together to the sun during his brother's suicide sacrifice to stop Anti-Pops' terror.
He shares his brother's cosmic power in telekinesis, energy manipulation and teleportation. However, he has power that unique to him in which he can erase anything and anyone out of existence in the form of glitches. He is also extremely strong, having a twenty-four pack of abs.
He and his brother Pops were born on their home planet Lolliland. For some reasons that hasn't been revealed yet, other than having been born with a completely different gift, he wants his brother dead.
- "The Dream Warrior"
- "Space Escape"
- "New Beds" (mentioned)
- "The Ice Tape" (on a scroll)
- "The Key to the Universe" (vision)
- "No Train No Gain"
- "Kill 'Em with Kindness"
- "Meet the Seer" (dream)
- "A Regular Epic Final Battle"
- He is voiced by Robert Englund, who previously voiced the Stag-Man and known for portraying Freddy Kruger.
- Due to his massive power, he is the largest threat to Mordecai and Rigby as well as the rest of the characters have ever faced in the series.
- His weakness is being suppressed by someone like Pops who has high-amounts of inner peace through a hug.
- Malum Kranus can be interpreted in english as "Bad Head".
- His signature castphrase is opposite to Pops, which is Jolly Bad Show.
- He calls blue orange and vise versa.
- He shares a few similarities with Mr. Ross:
- Both of them want to destroy the universe.
- Both have have huge armies to back them up.
- Both of them has a grudge against one of the show's main characters:
- Mr. Ross has a grudge against Rigby.
- Anti-Pops has a grudge against Pops.