Mordecai and Rigby attempt to reunite the rock band "Adrenaline" when they think that the knight at the park may be the late Ace Balthazar.
The episode begins with Mordecai and Rigby sitting on the couch, Mordecai complaining about how Rigby eats his oats. They watch an interview of the band Adrenaline. This interview shows how the leader of the band, Ace Balthazar, loved to crash things, and crashed the truck for their band. Mordecai comments how he wished to see the band play. The interview continues, saying Ace's body was never found. They then show people claiming to have seen gim around, and shows a video of the Knight, at their park. Mordecai and Rigby are pleased to think that Ace is at their park, and set out to find him.
The knight is at the creek, attempting to smash an inkjet printer with a sword, to "find [tiny artists] living inside [the] printing device". Mordecai and Rigby, observing this, go over to him and address him as Ace, but the Knight replies that he is Sir Gablethorp. Mordecai and Rigby try jogging his memory with Adrenaline's music playing on a boom box, to play the band's music, but the Knight smashes it thinking there is a "tiny band of men". Amazed, they tell him they want to see him perform live with Adrenaline. The knight, thinking he could be accepted in this world, agrees that he is Ace.
The three go to the home of Adrenaline, where the band is currently reminiscing about their past. The Knight presents himself as Ace Balthazar, but because he does not resemble much and after hearing a backmasked message confirming Ace's death, he is rejected. Mordecai and Rigby decide to make him look like his old self. After getting the knight fresh clothes and re-doing his hair (with Margaret and Eileen's help), they make him watch videos of Adrenaline and Ace's history. He becomes fully absorbed with the life of a rockstar. They return to Adrenaline's residence, and present "Ace" to Ricky.
They then go to play a concert, at the Park. They are about to start, after a speech, and suddenly the power goes out. A green glow appears, and the real Ace Balthazar appears, saying that the knight is an imposter. Gablethorp then makes a little speech on how he admired the new world and how the people repaid him badly. He gets tired of it and goes on a crash rampage and blasts down speakers, almost crushing everybody on stage. He then proceeds to smash and blast the instruments and stage on fire. The real Ace is amazed by his crashing and takes Gablethorp's guitar before he damages anything else. Ace apologizes which calms Gablethorp down, and says the Knight can play. The Knight plays a knight colonial-like song (much to the crowd's dislike), so Ace takes the lead. The episode ends with the Knight's friends and family from his portal. The Eggscellent Knight is knocked down, and Gablethorpe is seen crowd surfing to the back of the crowd. The episode ends.
- Sir Gabelthorp
- Ace Balthazar
- Eggscellent Knight
- Pierce Fesner
- John Moore
- Ricky Grant
- This is the speaking debut of the guy who thinks he's a knight.
- The Knight's name is Sir Gabelthorp.
- This marks the first appearance of Sir Gabelthorp since his debut appearance in "Muscle Woman".
Pop Culture References
- The Penthouse where the rest of the Adrenaline duo excluding Acelives has a resemblance of The Plaza Hotel in Manhattan NY.
- The first two costumes Ace tries on in the mall are the trademark outfits of MC Hammer and Prince, respectively.
- John Moore, keyboardist of Adrenaline played 3 keyboard sets, two are normal ones and one is a double keyboard set, but at the reunion concert, he plays only one normal keyboard.
- Ricky Grant, bassist of Adrenaline played a Light Grey X shaped base, at the reunion concert, he plays Ace Balthazar's Electric Guitar instead.
- After the knight from the park changed into Ace Balthazar, he uses an Axe shaped guitar instead of Ace's Electric Guitar.